[sf-lug] SF-LUG (Monday) meeting notice

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Sep 11 16:33:04 PDT 2017

On 09/11/2017 03:19 PM, maestro wrote:
> Monday* 2017.09.18...*
     Yes that is the date of the meeting and I forgot to replace the
generic subject.
     The problem I guess is that somehow i hit a key that erased my
original post so I recreated and forgot that the Subject should have
been corrected.

     Hope I get to see you there on Monday the 18th of September 2017,
Maestro!

     Bobbie Sellers