[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting notes for Monday August 21, 2017

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Aug 21 21:20:29 PDT 2017

Hi LUGers,

     Well I showed up at the Cafe Enchante about 5:45.
I left about 7:55.   No one else showed up so I had a
personal anime festival for nearly 2 hours.

     The only problems is that I had to wait until 7:50
and had packed up the stuff I had brought along to
to the meeting to get to the toilet.

     The next meeting will be on Sunday, 3 September 2017.
     That is of course Labor Day Weekend.
     If no one shows up I will be watching more of "Yawara,
a fashionable Judo girl!"  In the meantime I will be checking
my notes for attendance figures for the last meetings in
August and on Labor Day Weekend.  If people are too busy
most years to make it I don't see why anyone should trouble
themselves to show up and try to hold a meeting.

     I can still boot up the Dell but errors have  crept in with
multiple OSes on the same disk, so I will be wiping the
whole disk and installing a fairly stable release to deal with
the Grub2 problems I have presently.

     Well I hope to see a few members at the 3rd of September
meeting but I am prepared if I do not.

     Hope you all enjoyed the eclipse.

     Bobbie Sellers