[sf-lug] [BALUG-Talk] MOZILLA's GnuPG/PGP key-signing session, October 3rd

acohen36 at sdf.org acohen36 at sdf.org
Sun Aug 13 07:26:07 PDT 2017

MOZILLA's GnuPG/PGP key-signing session, October 3rd

Former subject was the somewhat longer-titled
'[sf-lug] [BALUG-Talk] Fwd: GnuPG / PGP key signing party October 3rd 2017'

Quoting <Michael.Paoli at cal dot berkeley dot e d U>,
at least from [1] and also from [2]:
[DO NOT REPLY-ALL UNLESS YOU'RE SUBSCRIBED TO ALL LISTS!]
NOTE ALSO THAT appears (free) "ticket" is REQUIRED to attend this event.
Passing this along, as it looks like it didn't make it to
at least several lists (non-member posting and/or too many recipients):

----- Forwarded message from lhirlimann at mozilla.com -----