[sf-lug] Fedora 26 released.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed Jul 12 13:19:18 PDT 2017

Hi LUGers,
     Fedora 26 was out yesterday.  You can check at Distrowatch or go to the
Fedora sites directly for more information.  I have downloaded the KDE Spin
in 64 bit version.

     If anyone wants to see the Workstation version or wants a 32 bit
version
let me know.  I ask because the last few Fedora releases have been greeted
by yawns from the people who attend the SF-LUG meetings.

         bliss "running light (as well as fast)" on PCLinuxOS64-2016.03
GNU/Linux 4.11.8-pclos1 #1 SMP Thu Jun 29