[sf-lug] Some more distributions at the meeting tomorrow! LINUX-LITE 3.4 and 4MLinux 22.0

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sat Apr 1 15:44:59 PDT 2017

Hi LUGers,

      Linux-Lite 3.4 showed up yesterday and I got it
check-summed and wrote the 64 bit and 32 bit versions
to disk this AM.  I booted up the 64-bit version just
a few minutes ago and it seems to work fine though
the panel arrangement is a bit inflexible it appears.
the kernel is a 4.40.xx Generic.

      Managed to get 4MLinux written to disk.
This is a bit larger than past releases and uses
4.9.13 kernel.
      Still tops in Maintanence, Mini-server,
   Multi-media and Mystery(games).
      It comes with the Iron Man background which
means it is meant to appeal to a younger group
as far as I can understand.

      The above two sets of information are no joke.

      Well I hope this interests some of us into showing
up on April 2.

      Happy April Fool's Day and Happy New Year!

      Bobbie Sellers aka bliss "running fast and light" on
PCLinuxOS64-2016.03 GNU/Linux 4.10.6-pclos1 #1
SMP Sun Mar 26