[sf-lug] Are there two different models of X1 Carbon 4th gen (upgradeable and non-upgradeable)?

Antonio Malcolm antonio.malcolm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 03:41:36 PST 2016

No, it doesn't appear to offer my custom domain. Not even by adding it as a
second account.
Not that it matters, now- I've added both to the mailing list.

~Antonio

On Dec 31, 2016 3:35 AM, "Daniel Gimpelevich" <
daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us> wrote:

On Sat, 2016-12-31 at 03:32 -0800, Antonio Malcolm wrote:
> Ah, the antoniomalcolm.com address is routed through Google- it
> appears that this is not extended to the mobile app, by default, which
> explains things. Mea culpa, folks, I'll get it sorted.
>

> ~Antonio

Meh. I'm grandfathered into the gratis tier of GApps, so that same app
just works.

Related Information <br>
http://www.shallowsky.com/blog/<br>
http://explainshell.com/ <br>