[sf-lug] Are there two different models of X1 Carbon 4th gen (upgradeable and non-upgradeable)?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 20:16:04 PST 2016

Yes, it did occur to me that the rep misunderstood what I meant by
customizable, so I restated it as "I can install more memory at home
myself"

I agree it's possible, but unlikely, that Lenovo maintains two
different system boards for this machine. If this were true, why have
we not heard about this before? That model has been out for almost a
year.

The mystery continues.

Thanks, Antonio, for your response.