[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets Sunday January 1. 2017 - Happy New Year!

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Dec 26 14:35:17 PST 2016

Hi LUGers,

   SF-LUG meets every first Sunday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
and every third Monday from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 7 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.

     Well you may remember the mention of pfSense and the idea
of running it in a virtual machine.  I may or may not have it
workingby the next meeting but I do have booting CDs of the
  i386and the x86_64 versions.
These are Community Editions Release 2.3.2. by the way.

     I am also trying to download OpenMandrivaLx3.01 but the
torrent link is not working nor was the first download
successful as it could not match the online checksums.
I have had this sort of problem before with downloads
from the SourceForge.  I may get a download and have
no time to write it to DVD if this problem goes on much
longer.

     If anyone wants a particular iso file let me know
ASAP via the mailing list please.

     Well I hope some of you all will have nothing better
to do on New Years Day around noon than come to the
SF-LUG meeting at the Cafe Enchante.

     Happy New Year!

     Bobbie Sellers