[sf-lug] fstab problem

Alex Kleider akleider at sonic.net
Wed Nov 30 11:04:15 PST 2016

Thank you to those that responded. (Rick, Akkana & Michael)

'nofail' as the only option accomplishes exactly what I was trying to
achieve.
It doesn't prevent normal booting when the LABEL=Rachel device is not
'on line' at boot time but still provides for automatic mounting when
the device is plugged in.

Thanks again, Alex

PS
In case anyone is interested in the context- this has to do with my
efforts to automate the process of setting up a low energy (Raspberry
Pi) content (Rachel- WorldPossible.org) server for use in olpcSF XO
laptop deployments. https://github.com/alexKleider/olpcSF.git
Collaborators would be welcome!
My next challenge is to add a book server to the mix:
https://github.com/PathagarBooks/pathagar