[sf-lug] An unpleasant experience

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Fri Sep 9 11:40:07 PDT 2016

On 09/09/2016 11:26 AM, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Sujit K M (kmsujit at gmail.com):
>
>> DoNotTrack is a technology which has proposed in 2009. I see no reason
>> to see that The said article says anything about of DoNotTrack or that the
>> build given by mozilla in 2015 has anything other than a better technology
>> to the DoNotTrack Tech. Below Quoted from the article and key highlighted.
> We've already been over this, and you appear still confused.
>
> I'm done with this.

      Also I had Badger and DoNotTrack running when the damnable
phishing stuff popped up.
      I see lots of pages where I have to do a temporary disabling of
Noscript to get some
functionality but this is doable while the popup left me with no
apparent choice but to reboot
   then take the so-called alert site out of my restore list on Firefox.

      I lost most of my bookmarks in my text file when the emergency
shutdown had to be
done...

      Thanks for all the comments,

      bliss