[sf-lug] Equipment donations needed

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:40:06 PDT 2016

Hi,

Partimus is placing Lubuntu machines in low income shelters in San
Francisco.  We are looking for 64-bit machines for this purpose.  They will
just be desktops, but we know that the end of 32-bit is coming, and so we
want to deploy all of our remaining 32-bit machines and then start
transitioning to 64-bit only.

We also need USB keyboards (only) and USB optical mice only.  Also, any
flat screen monitors would be welcome.  We would like to pick up lots of at
least 5, as opposed to onesies and twosies.  Thanks so much in advance!

--
Christian Einfeldt