[sf-lug] https hack

Ehud Kaldor ehud.kaldor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 23:20:50 PDT 2016

indeed a long time. Kibbutz today is more like the gated complex
communities you see here - it's like a big neighbourhood, but the
camaraderie and solidarity (or rather, the communal part) is mostly gone.
you will probably not recognize it today. I, on the other hand, grew up in
the kibbutz of Tel Aviv, which was and still is one of the brighter places
in the country (and not in the photon sense of 'bright').

as for your signature - i can tell you that Google translate did not auto
detect what language it is. but after I noticed your 'Norwegian' comment
above and set it manually, i can only say that this is not a record store,
this is a tobacconist.