[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets Monday August 15

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu Aug 11 13:37:29 PDT 2016

Hi LUGers,

   SF-LUG meets every third Monday from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M
and every first Sunday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M. .
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 7 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.

   Come early to the meeting and you will have a easier time raising
your own agenda.

     Well this is a reminder because I let the notion that the meeting
would be happening 8 days after the last meeting slip my mind.

     I suggest everyone take a look at Distrowatch and if anyone who
has a slow connection sees a Linux distribution that they want
let me  know and I will try to get a copy.   Several items that
serious folks might like are up with new servers and versions of
Unix.
     Except for Black Panther distribution which is not matching its
checksums.  No reply yet from that organization about the problem.

     Hope to see some of you all at the meeting.

     Bobbie Sellers