[sf-lug] list: Re: the sf-lug password

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Aug 7 14:31:58 PDT 2016

Okay,

I've verified that it's the sf-lug list password (and now also
have a copy for myself "just in case" - though I've not played an
active role in maintaining the sf-lug list itself, however I do
back it up, and I did assist in earlier fix of software on the
hosting host provided by Rick Moen).

Rick, I've place a copy for you (slightly redacted info.):

# hostname && ls -adno --full-time `pwd -P`/*
linuxmafia.com
-rw------- 1 0 [REDACTED] 2016-07-28 21:21:34.000000000 -0700
/var/tmp/for_rick/sf-lug_pwd
#

 From what I see of cron/crond driven tmp cleanup, looks like, if no
other action is taken, that will persist out there for about 30 days
(unless I missed some finer detail or other option)  past the mtime
(or maybe ctime?)
of the file - hopefully/presumably that's sufficient time
for you to deal as you wish with the data it contains, and without leaving
some to-be-forgotten "temporary" file hanging out somewhere where it might
be forgotten and not automagically cleaned up (or easily manually targeted
as a cleanup location, were automagic not the case).

And yes, (re)confirmed, I have login access to linuxmafia.com + a
current root password
sufficient for root access via su(1).