[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets on Sunday August 7, 2016

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sat Aug 6 20:21:29 PDT 2016

On 08/05/2016 01:05 PM, Bobbie Sellers wrote:

      Added WiFiSlax 4.12 to the distros and will have copy at meeting.
It is basically of interest because like Knoppix it has a dual-32 or
64 bit kernel so older machines can run it.  This is based on the
latest Slackware 14.2 release.  In addition to the dual kernel support
you can chose to run with xfce 4.12 or KDE 4.14.3.
Linux kernel 4.4.16 which was the highest number with LTS.

      Bobbie Sellers