[sf-lug] IP Tables information : WAS Re: ubuntu 16.04

jim jim at well.com
Fri Aug 5 13:51:48 PDT 2016

     A friend of mine sent me info, the most
important parts of which are these two links:

http://www.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial/iptables-tutorial.html
really great! includes information about
TCP/IP and other networking info pertinent
to understanding IP Tables.

http://www.iptables.info/en/structure-of-iptables.html
Also great! totally hardball description
of IP Tables' structure itself.