[sf-lug] MEGA Invitation

jim jim at well.com
Thu Jul 28 16:47:04 PDT 2016

Thanks for the reply.

     You're correct as to the Mailman admin access.
LX Rudis used to help out and may also have the
means of access, but I'm sure he's too busy to
muck around with our Mailman system.

     To manage our Mailman system, I respond to
notices of messages waiting for approval (usually
ignore less than a few, respond instantly to more
than a dozen). The usual action is to drop (and
delete) messages from unsubscribed email addresses.
This is the only action I've taken in the last
many months.
     Rarely, and not for many months, is there any
other action to take (allow or reply off list to
subscribers submitting too-large messages).

     If I've gone craxy, that might explain things.
     If I'm not crazy, then I assure you that I have
not permitted anything through Mailman to the list
for nearly (or maybe more than) a year.
     I'm still thinking that somehow Jason has in
his local or personal cloud storage some of the
SF-LUG email addresses.