[sf-lug] MEGA Invitation

jim jim at well.com
Thu Jul 28 12:27:36 PDT 2016

     I see that I've just gotten an invitation to
MEGA.nz from JasonEdwardKirk, too.
     My guess is that Jason had nothing to do with
the invitation either. He subscribes to this list,
so I imagine he'll pipe up.
     Lately we've been getting spam from various
names @linuxmafia.com. Is it possible that the
linuxmafia box is exposed or that someone's
capturing streaming in and out of that host?