[sf-lug] WIFI set-up

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 10:02:00 PDT 2016

quoting todd hawley:

>>Glad to hear that. I joined this list because I want to learn as much as
I can about Linux. Some of the discussions I've seen since I joined have
been >>fascinating and I feel like I've learned something.

excellent...
you, me, and others the same.

there are other LUG's as well including but not limited to >>> BALUG,
Berkeley-LUG, SV-LUG, DV-LUG (diablo valley)

you can also find mail lists that are great for your specific distro e.g.
DEBIAN, MINT, UBUNTU, ARCH, FEDORA, ANDROID  etc.
and there are security update mail lists that compliment them if you want
add it.

message ends.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*