[sf-lug] Linux Discussion meeting at Noisebridge

Joseph Puig jbpuig at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 13 11:21:22 PDT 2016

The meetings are open to all skill levels, SF-LUG members or not.
The location is at Noisebridge, 2169 Mission Street (at 18th Street) San Francisco, CA.  We gather in the Turing classroom on Wednesday evenings from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Local, which is the Mountain time zone for most of the year.  (Daylight is a terrible thing to waste.)
I've noticed that with increased attendance, the discussions are much more interesting.  Hope to see you there.