[sf-lug] resolver problem

Alex Kleider akleider at sonic.net
Fri Apr 8 07:59:58 PDT 2016

I want to publicly thank both Michael and Rick for all their
suggestions, and especially for hammering home the 'best way to answer
questions,' and yes, I am very familiar with the paper co-authored by
Moen and Raymond.  Your  suggestions in this thread have given me
greater insight into how better to comply!  Michael's suggested
'high-level summary table' is to my mind a keeper.

I'm inclined to agree with Rick's suggestion that it might be best to
simply reinstall the OS and be done with it but that would mean never
knowing what went wrong.  So my question is: In your minds, is the
problem of sufficient interest to pursue?  I'll keep working on it
following your suggestions if you deem 'yes.'

Sincerely,
Alex