[sf-lug] request for help re ssh -- sshd login failure

jim jim at well.com
Sun Feb 7 18:31:04 PST 2016

     Absolutely right, of course.
     We're considering throwing the baby, bath-water,
bath tub, sink and the rest of the house 'cause
it's easy.
     Our thinking is that a distro represents a
particular build, which is guided by particular
policies and implemented by particular humans. If
we move into a RedHat type house and succeed with
what we want, maybe we'll just settle in. We can
always build another Ubuntu house and try to see
what are the significant differences between the
two. We can even run them side by side.
     At this point, everything is wide open for us.
Ultimately we want to run an Ubuntu server platform.
We're not going to abandon ship yet. We have lots
of things to investigate, thanks lots to you.