[sf-lug] SF-LUG Linux Discussion Group at Noisebridge

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Feb 2 20:09:37 PST 2016

Quoting Joseph Puig (jbpuig at sbcglobal.net):

> I am here at Noisebridge, having arrived at 5:00 p.m.  The SF-LUG
> meeting begins at 6:00 p.m.  The Turing room is available until 8:00
> p.m., and I will stay here until that time.

Joseph --

It's great news that you guys are keeping the Noisebridge Linux
Discussion Group going.  I hope that a weekly schedule won't prove too
frequent to keep active and healthy, and too frequent to ensure that
someone is always there to lead it every Wednesday without omissions,
and with someone always there for the full two hours.

If that ever starts becoming infeasible, then please consider switching
to, say, twice a month.

(Greetings from Fanning Island.)