[sf-lug] SF-LUG Linux Discussion Group at Noisebridge

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 27 20:21:00 PST 2016

Naw.  I'm fine with *not* posting and repeatedly posting stuff that doesn't
or no longer exists.  What I'm not cool with is wiping out most or every
trace that it ever existed - e.g. list archives.

What was suggested was "permanently REMOVED from
sf-lug mail list(s)" - that's quite different than merely not
repeatedly reposting something which no longer exists or is no longer
active.  Quite a distinction.