[sf-lug] Linux Noisebridge events ... not going on

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Jan 2 17:33:31 PST 2016

> I made what I thought was a safe assumption, that anyone familiar with
> Noisebridge would also be familiar with Sudo Room. Sorry.

You know, even if I _had_ already knew what Sudo Room is, wouldn't my
point that 'for the future, relevant URLs often help a very great deal'
still be obviously true?

I'm grateful for the information in any form, but I cannot help noticing
a trend (and this is only rarely you, but regularly several other
people), where a mailing list participant claims some information of
intested to me is _findable_ on the Internet, and _obviously has the URL_,
but leaves finding it to me, as if that were assigned homework.

Me, I try to include useful information if I have it, in the form I
figure will be most useful to readers.  In the case of stuff on the Web,
that usually means, y'know, URLs.