[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets Monday December 21, 2015

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Dec 14 21:36:27 PST 2015

Hi LUGers,

     Join us on the last day of Autumn for the last meeting of
SF-LUG in 2015.

   SF-LUG meets every third Monday from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
and every first Sunday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 7 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.

     I have copies of Linux Mint 17.3 in the Mate configuration for both
32 and 64 bit CPUs.   Few of the people who requested copies of the
Knoppix 7.6 showed up and got them at the last meeting so I have
those on hand.

     With a bit of luck I expect to get a copy of the latest Linux Pro
magazine and will have it at the meeting.

     Bobbie Sellers