[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting notes from Monday November 16, 2015

Todd Hawley celticdm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 22:38:54 PST 2015

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 9:55 PM, Bobbie Sellers <
bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com> wrote:

>>     Todd,while the vagaries of the corporate world are actually beyond
> me, on
> Third Street, a half block South of Market, there is a thriving Office
> Depot.
>     That is where I found this little penguin.
>     The Office Max is still open on Harrison at 13th and I think that while
> some Office Depots will close others will remain open and some Office
> Max stores will close while others remain open.
>     I think the result will be Office Depot Max!
>     But that is for the future.

That's right. I totally forgot about that one! I'm glad to hear it is still
thriving. I thought that all the Office Max stores would become Office
Depot stores. Maybe that's for the future. In any event, maybe I should go
there to find a cheap penguin flash drive. :D

Cheers,
Todd