[sf-lug] sf-lug Digest, Vol 114, Issue 8

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Nov 12 20:59:39 PST 2015

After that late 2014 downtime, with the help of some subscribers, we
were able to backfill the past-postings archive with a set of offlist
SF-LUG traffic among regulars:  Bobbie Sellers had created a temporary
discussion group using just regular e-mail, so we merged those, as if
they'd been on-list.

It just occurred to me to add:  When Jim asked me in December 2005 if
I could host SF-LUG's list on my Mailman instaaltion, SF-LUG had just
suffered loss of _its_ mailing list from hardware failure.  So:  If
anyone preserved copies of pre-12/2005 mailing list traffic, I'll be glad
to try importing those, too.  (Whatever mail format you have, I'll see
what I can do.)

If not, sorry, but I _did_ offer.  ;->