[sf-lug] SF-LUG ... have to copy the web site files to some other host ... DNS ...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Aug 31 05:04:24 PDT 2015

(Been out of town for a couple of weeks, thus late to this thread.)

Quoting Jim Stockford (jim at well.com):

>     I would __LOVE__ to set up a DNS
> server on the host.

Can furnish the exact configuration files you need to run either BIND9
or NSD 3.x.  In the case of NSD, I also have written an administrative
guide for the benefit of other administrators at ns1.svlug.org, where
NSD runs.  (My understanding is that 4.x is a little different from 3.x.)

--
Cheers,                   You can't make anyone see reason.  All you can do is
Rick Moen                 throw a big party around reason and see who shows up.