[sf-lug] crackers may target routers, here are some defence ideas such as OpenWRT

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 11:41:05 PDT 2015

Thanks to Jim & Bobby!!!...

Message ends.
_________________

http://www.networkworld.com/article/2971270/security/your-router-gateway-for-hackers.html?phint=newt%3Dnetworkworld_network_optimization_alert&phint=idg_eid%3D9acc943f8448d8c96fc5b38178c536aa#tk.NWWNLE_nlt_network_optimization_2015-08-18

http://www.amazon.com/BUFFALO-AirStation-Simultaneous-Wireless-WZR-1750DHP/dp/B00D69747O

>     Here are two pages for the rest of the information about the free
router firmware and what works with it.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*