[sf-lug] Some disks which should be at the meeting on Monday 117 August.

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 16:04:24 PDT 2015

wanted to see if others show up that want to see how to do it as there have
been different user levels @ some of the monday meet-ups...
partitions no biggie i will wipe that ubuntu shit out in one clean swipe of
the +ulfberh+t and give kali free reign...

message ends.
_____________

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Bobbie Sellers <
bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com> wrote:

> On 08/17/2015 03:43 PM, maestro wrote:
>
>> kali kali kali (spinning circles dog teeth smiling while panting)...
>> let's put that shit on my box tonight and newbies can watch and you can
>> show how to keep ALL your existing ubuntu files and have them on kali...
>> giggity...
>>

>     Maybe you better do some prep work like backing up those
> files you really want to keep and maybe label some partitions
> where you want the Kali installed.
>
>     bliss
>

>> message ends.
>> _____________
>>
>> On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 6:28 PM, Bobbie Sellers <
>> bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com> wrote:
>>
>>      Hi LUGers,
>>>
>>>      I have been testing isos, burning them and testing them by booting
>>> up.
>>>      kali-linux-2.0-i386.iso and kali-linux-2.0-amd64.iso  so full of
>>> powerful
>>> tools but Gnome 3+ interface was a turn off to me.
>>>
>>>       korora-22-x86_64-kde-live.iso and korora-22-i386-kde-live.iso
>>> The i386 kde live would not boot from my machine and went to kernel
>>> panic.  The 5.x KDE Plasma is still falling short of the mark on the
>>> x86_64
>>> version.
>>>
>>>      Tails-i386-1.5 is most improved,  with the Windows camouflage it
>>> seems
>>> pretty usable.
>>>
>>>      So I will have copies of these as well as other disks tomorrow if
>>> the apocalypse will hold off that long.
>>>
>>>      bliss

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*