[sf-lug] Some disks which should be at the meeting on Monday 117 August.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sun Aug 16 18:28:23 PDT 2015

     Hi LUGers,

     I have been testing isos, burning them and testing them by booting
up.
     kali-linux-2.0-i386.iso and kali-linux-2.0-amd64.iso  so full of
powerful
tools but Gnome 3+ interface was a turn off to me.

      korora-22-x86_64-kde-live.iso and korora-22-i386-kde-live.iso
The i386 kde live would not boot from my machine and went to kernel
panic.  The 5.x KDE Plasma is still falling short of the mark on the x86_64
version.

     Tails-i386-1.5 is most improved,  with the Windows camouflage it seems
pretty usable.

     So I will have copies of these as well as other disks tomorrow if
the apocalypse will hold off that long.

     bliss