[sf-lug] Fwd: Why buy a Libreboot X200 laptop?

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:47:30 PDT 2015

This is from last Feb. ...
Any positive feedback?...

Mr. Stockford,
You & I have had conversations about BIOS in the distant past I'd like to
hear your input...

Ms. Sellers,
You struggle with hardware compatibility issues regularly (it seems).
This may be attractive to you...

Interesting in the article 'they' make no mention of phones present day or
future.

Anyone have one of these X200's?

Message ends.