[sf-lug] Nice day for a swim (Sunday ... SF-LUG ... weekend ... BART not, ...)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 28 03:33:58 PDT 2015

Yes, I know.  Turns out there's something else in San Francisco I'm heading
to that day anyway (unless plans change) so ... was probably going to do
the transbay bus thingy (have done it before, including when BART was
not running or not doing the transbay thing).  And I figured if I was
going to be hauling myself there anyway, well, ... SF-LUG would just
be wee bit more of a, uhm, detour? ... well, might make making the
overall trip and hassle of getting to and from SF a bit more worth
the time and bother, anyway.