[sf-lug] sf-lug.{org,com} & Network Solutions / Web.com

jim jim at well.com
Tue Jul 14 12:15:36 PDT 2015

both sf-lug.com and sf-lug.org are registered.

Thank you for pitching in. I was out of town
this last week and a day and have just gone
through the 2000+ waiting emails, saving the
sf-lug best for last, It'll take me some time
to read everything in the sf-lug.{com,org}
threads along with doing all the waiting
chores.

more thanks, I'll likely respond with brief
comments and questions as I read and think.