[sf-lug] Information

Sujit K M kmsujit at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 00:13:09 PDT 2015

Hi All,

As there has been continued responses on the type of work
the organization does. We do the following.

We have a message board where common users can post
their messages primarily clarifications/how to's which will
remain with co-users to solve. Once Solved we go one level
up and provide support to the user and create how to's, technical
documentations to solve the problem. Primarily the site is below.

http://login.mycontributions.org/

Once this is done we publish it in our resource portal which
can be accessed by any user. We work on a paid mode in
this case, where in the user/interested companies take back our
support to further enhance their support. Please register for a user
we will enable your account after a small interaction. Primarily the
site below. We will add resources you need with a little pay/donation.

http://resources.mycontributions.org/

Hoping for a good response.

Regards,
Sujit K M