[sf-lug] Network Solutions / Web.com & renewing expired domains (Michael Paoli)

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed Jul 8 19:09:58 PDT 2015

On Wed, 2015-07-08 at 19:01 -0700, Ron Wellman wrote:
> Jim is not in San Francisco at the present time, so he is most likely
> unaware of this entire conversation. I'm pretty sure he would not be
> disinterested if he were. I am happy to pay for the reclaiming of the
> domain but I have no experience with doing so. Michael, is there any
> chance you'd be willing to do that, since it seems time is of the
> essence? Thanks, whether you are willing and have the time, or not.
> Ron Wellman

That would explain why he hasn't been answering his phone.
Unfortunately, Michael indicated in a previous message that it's
unlikely another person can do something at this time. NetSol is only
offering to other people an auction service called NameJet to bid on the
newly expired domains, starting at $69 per domain.