[sf-lug] SF-LUG Cafe Enchante Meeting on Sunday July 5th, 2015

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Jun 29 12:15:12 PDT 2015

hi LUGers.

   SF-LUG meets every first Sunday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
and every third Monday from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 7 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.

     Added to the distribution library:
Mageia-5-i586-DVD.iso (for installation.)
Mageia-5-LiveCD-KDE4-en-i586-CD.iso (for demonstration+)
Mageia-5-LiveDVD-KED4-en-x86_64.Iso
Mageia-5-DVD-en-x86_64.iso (for installation)
linux-mangaka-nyu-final.iso for x86_64 (install or use Live.)

     The Ubuntu 15.10 Alpha releases are out and I have
downloaded a copy of Kubuntu 15.10 X86_64 to try out.
If anyone wants to try it out in a i586 version let me
know asap.

     I may have a copy of the latest Linux Pro magazine by
July 5 and will bring it along if I do.

     Thanks for your attention.

     Bobbie Sellers