[sf-lug] Update re:SF-LUG meeting next Monday,

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed May 13 22:10:40 PDT 2015

Hi LUGers,

     I managed to get a copy of the latest Linux Pro May 2015 and the DVD
has openSuse 13.2 64-bit and MakuluLinux Cinnamon 2.0 32-bit
Debian Edition.  The magazine contains a review of MakuluLinux as
wll as articles on Choosing a Cloud from 5 vendors using OpenStack,
Jobs In Linux, How ls Works, Go Language, Seafile letting you sync
your devices in your own home cloud,  Darktable 1.6 to perfect
your digital images and more.

     I have also gotten Tails 1.4 and 4M Linux allinone version 12.
I have made bootable disks of these two and if anyone wants a copy
of these or of the disks from Linux Pro they should let me know asap.

     Fedora is expected to be out on May 26th at this time.

     Bobbie Sellers