/alt.mail

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 14:59:57 PST 2015

i know you were and with good persistence.

quoting bobbie:
>> If you are starting a backup list you would do better to post to the
main list
>> with a plea to join the additional list as a backup in case of future
problems.

Nope.
Merely suggesting an option for folks wanting to post with an option to not
hit certain addresses if they choose.
Note that my original post says "recommendation".

You CAN get 'er done attaining the 300+ addresses via SF-LUG 'I' merely saw
these as folks seriously interested in keeping ongoing communications
open...

Suggestions welcome...

message ends.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*