the model number on those compact towers/desktops

jim jim at well.com
Sun Jan 4 18:42:15 PST 2015

Hi,

     I'm using the  ?  character as the Bourne shell
uses it, as a placeholder for a single character.
     So  2?5  can mean 255 or 265 or, for that
matter, 2W5 or 2.5 or
2<your_favorite_character_here>5.

     I figured the command-line folks would know
what I mean (it's either a 255 or 265, but I can't
remember which John said, and it's too cold for
me to roust myself out to the truck).
     They'll work as back-up machines for me, so
I don't care which they are as long as they work.