Regarding mailing list: Rajib Bandopadhyay

Rajib Bandopadhyay bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 23:11:54 PST 2015

Dear Bobbie,

Pease's books are not about body language. They are about two distinct
subspecies that don't understand each other or bridge their
communication gaps. The books clearly says how men and women think and
do things. At least, it was very clear to me from the experiences I
have had.

You may not know it but men's world is very difficult for us sensitive
human beings. In the past I was an alpha so I know how the police, the
government, the army, the university, the publishing houses, the media, etc.,
work.

I quit my secure government position when I found out I was completely
different from what they had stamped on as my identity. I hope you
know about anarchy inside out? Anarchy is not about lawlessness, but
about freedom.

Most people don't want freedom. Men want security of daydreaming,
lazing and running after new women, while women want the protection of
men against other men to upbring their babies. The stereotypes are the
absolute majority. I hope you know about Max Stirner, about "The Ego
and His Own"?

I have realised what your experience has taught you over these 77 years.
And I will never be free unless I lose my body. And I can almost read people.

I believe existence without body and remaining connected to the hive-mind
is possible. There are scientific evidence in "20 Cases Suggestive of
Reincarnation". I believe we are under simulation/virtual reality
where
we get to express our true nature or are filtered out. FOSS, Linux,
etc.,  don't matter. What matters is whether man have been
co-operative for a greater good and been self-vigilant,
self-restrained, freedom-loving and wise enough! I have been, so I can
see things which other don't, via simulations inside my head.

I like to program Evolving Games, so I could show the world what their
collective choices are leading them to, but am not finding someone who
can help me learn,

Thank you for your wellwishing, Bobbie!

My regards,
Rajib Bandopadhyay
reclaimfreedomescapeslavery.wordpress.com