SF-LUG - Blank Form EDIT before Mailing

Rajib Bandopadhyay bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 20:47:26 PST 2015

Dear Mr. Sellers.
Please add my name to the BCC field, and please remove it from the CC
field. I wish to remain inubiquitous on the internet unless I want to
be visible.
Another issue: With my experience for the last five years, in most
cases I find the Open Source is being overshadowed by individualistic
egotism where the current policy appears to me is "I am more right
than you are".
For a long time I have been trying to use my "Laptop/PC+Close-Talk
Headset+Datamodem+SIM card" as a smart phone. While Android is doing
this currently the linux community is not getting involved in the
project.
I have tried in various forums to have my need addressed so that users
such as I can implement the idea and have a one-stop device and not an
Android Phone or an iPhone.
But none has tried even to direct me to a specific path. I want to
learn but none will help me.
I don't know whether egotists shall again ruin the fabric for sharing
among humans.
My best regards,
Rajib Bandopadhyay