diagnose/fix boot/software issue: (e.g.) linuxmafia.com host

jim jim at well.com
Sun Jan 4 15:14:31 PST 2015

     I've got a scope and various meters and other
electronic stuff. I'm willing to cart them down if
they'll help you.
     I'm willing to bring bakery goods and other
refreshments.
     I'm willing to deliver a working 64-bit Dell 2?5
with hard drive and RAM....
     I'm willing to keep my mouth shut and my
questions repressed.
     Lemme know if you want any of the above.