BCC ...

Rajib Bandopadhyay bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 01:34:35 PST 2015

Dear Michael,
I was referring to precisely _the_ unsafe practice of hitting the
reply button almost as reflex action. Please use the BCC field while
replying, perhaps spending another ... what, another 2-3 seconds more,
maybe :)
I hope you would give the advice a thought ;)
No hurt or insult intended. And please do write in first person :)
My best regards,
Rajib Bandopadhyay