[sf-lug] Having fun with BALE; CABAL meeting Saturday (today)

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Fri Feb 6 16:49:51 PST 2015

On Fri, 2015-02-06 at 16:26 -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> Once you say you have that ready for live data, I will
> be glad to also supply you with a MySQL dump of my events database.

I believe such dumps may be generated in the form of SQL transactions
that may be replayed to recreate the database without separately feeding
in the schema. A diff can be made against that for the templates, and
against the static HTML for the group description section. I now notice
the events are depopulated, so I'm not sure how much of this effort I'd
be duplicating.