[sf-lug] Interim postings (was: Thanks are owed to Michael Paoli)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jan 21 21:23:51 PST 2015

> I apologize for assuming you'd received all the messages. (I see a new
> one appearing as I type this, too.)

Just to stress:  I appreciated very much Bobbie's sterling efforts and
leadership in maintaining a temporary forum for SF-LUG.

That being said, I tend to ruthlessly delete mail after reading, unless
I expect to need it later.

Anyway:  You want me to add messages to the archive that weren't passed
through GNU Mailman?  OK, no problem.  Just send them to me in a
suitable format for merger, i.e., mbox format.

Which is what I said.

If nobody can, then, sorry, I have other priorities, even if
theoretically I _might_ be able to track down, undelete, and manually
collect into a single mbox file a bunch of SMTP traffic - as if I had
no pressing needs of my own.  (Generally, I've found that you're far
more likely to get favours from busy people if you help with whatever
groundwork is feasible, such that doing you a favour isn't perceived as
yet another time sink.)