SF-LUG - Blank Form EDIT before Mailing

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed Dec 24 08:39:36 PST 2014

On 12/24/2014 08:08 AM, John Strazzarino wrote:
> Thanks Santa Bobbie,
>
> Don't forget the January  4th meeting!  I'll have my Xmas toy with me for show-n-tell ...Raspberry Pi model B+
>
> John
>
> Sent from my iPad
        I won't.  That will be how I start my New Year afaik.
        Also I have just downloaded and expect to have
pclinuxos64-kde-2014.12 in
at least 2 versions at the meeting and more besides on disk or on Flash
Drive.
     All to be talked about next Monday, 29 December.  Now go enjoy your
Holidays.  Remember Kwanzaa starts on the 26th if you are not having a good
enough time.

     bliss
     Sent from my notebox - HPP-TS-15-n225nrc