SF-LUG meets on Sunday November 2, 2014

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Oct 27 08:18:21 PDT 2014

   SF-LUG meets every first Sunday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
and every third Monday from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 7 members.   If you have a problem come along
and frequently we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.

	I will have the latest copy of Linux Pro magazine described in
a previous post.

	In addition I have Ubuntu 14.10 if you want a copy let me know
ASAP.
	Recently a new distribution of GParted was released in versions
for i486, i686. and x86_64.  If any one has a use for the iso files
all 3 should fit on a CD.  Otherwise I will be making a working copy
of the x86_64 version for my own use.  If you are running an old
single core Pentium or earlier let me know and I will make a working
disk for you.
	I got both the above through the Distrowatch.com site if you
don't want to wait.
	Lots of spins of the new 'buntu coming out, too many to
explicate here.

	Only real news is that this AM I got Thunderbird and Firefox latest
versions both at 31.2.0.  Both went on as easy as typing this
note.  No problems afaik with anything.

	Hope to see you next Sunday.

	Bobbie Sellers