My Xmas Gift

John F. Strazzarino jstrazza at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 22:30:35 PST 2014

Santa arrived a bit early for me.  I purchased a Raspberry Pi B+ kit from Amazon and it arrived today.  I ordered the kit, so I would not need to get anything else.

Raspberry Pi B+
Case
Power Supply
Memory Card
HDMI cable
Wireless USB card

Plugged it all in and fired it up.  It loaded menu and asked which version of the OS I wanted to load.  I chose the somewhat standard Raspberry Wheezy.  It took about 10 minutes to load the OS onto the memory card and then the familiar Raspberry logo appeared.  I plugged in the wireless card, configured it with the included utility, and I was wirelessly surfing in no time!

Now, time to play and learn.

John